miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2020

History of Andalusia (Timeline)


I have prepared a timeline about the History of Andalusia, so our class can work this topic. 

Objetives:
-  Learn new vocabulary about this topic
- Adquire new concepts and structures
- Appreciate our history
- Respect other cultures
- Know our origins

This activity is very useful because it's very visual and attractive for kids. I have prepared this timeline alone because my pupils are younger and they haven't got enough knowledge of English to complete this activity.
I showed the timeline in the classroom and pupils liked a lot. They enjoyed and asked about many things about it. 

I think that this tool it's very useful in L1 until they learn more English. Next time I improve using  their interest. 

Timetoast helped me to organize better the information, pupils can see the facts in a different way and they can realized that other cultures lived in Andalusia.

https://www.timetoast.com/timelines/2189155
 Click and see the time line



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario